The Institute ceased its activity and the charity was dissolved at the end of April 2013 This is a copy of the NEICE website active at that date
NEICE Activities and Resources
The North of England Institute for Christian Education is primarily involved in research into Christian learning in all its aspects.
It engages in related empirical study in practical theology and Christian learning (including action research and survey work) and the development of Christian education materials, as well as organising events to assist people in the study of theology and religious studies.
The Institute has close links with the University of Durham, particularly through its Department of Theology and Religion and School of Education, as well as with other educational institutions and the churches of the region.
- Background of NEICE
- Penultimate Annual Report and Final Report of NEICE’s Work
- Databases of Research and Publications
- Action Research in Congregations and Schools
- Adult Christian Education Programmes
- Seminars, Conferences and Symposia
- NEICE Sixth Form Study Day
- Research Interests
- Survey Work
- Research Library